Corrosive Material In Non-Bulk Quantities Domestically By Ground in The United States
This Corrosive Material in Non-Bulk Quantities certification course introduces the domestic requirements for transporting Class 8 Hazardous Materials. This course meets the General Awareness/Function Specific training requirement under Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for the transportation of Dangerous Goods ( US DOT/PHMSA Hazardous Material Regulation CFR 49, 172.704).
Specifically, this program delivers the essential information required to correctly ship non-bulk corrosives domestically. This includes general information on Corrosive Material packaging and shipping in non-bulk capacity.
- Provide General Awareness Training as required by the US DOT in 172.704.
- Understand the CFR 49 sections for hazmat packaging/shipping requirements and your responsibilities.
- Properly classify/identify corrosives (PG I, II, III) materials and hazmat table usage to include Safety Data Sheets Transportation section 14.
- Properly select the correct non-bulk UN specification packages or Limited Quantity packages for shipments.
- Properly mark/label non-bulk UN packages or Limited Quantity packages.
- Correctly annotate/complete required shipping documents.
- Understand required emergency response information required for shipping documents.
- Understand required Security Awareness training.
- Safety training OSHA HazComm Right-To-Know. (CFR 29, 1910-1200)
Training Chapters Includes:
- Introduction to Corrosive Material In Non-Bulk Quantities
- General Awareness
- Packaging, Marking & Labeling
- Limited Quantities
- Overpack & Placarding
- Security Awareness / Safety
- Function Specific Training
Customized Test and Certificate:
After successfully completing each chapter test and training, the student may print their Certificate of Training as their record of training.
Training Based on US Regulations:
This training meets the transportation requirements under Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) for the transportation of Dangerous Goods ( US DOT/PHMSA Hazardous Material Regulation CFR 49, 172.704). This training is required every 3 years according to US Regulations.
Internet Training Highlights:
- Valid throughout a 12 month cycle (from date of purchase)
- Automatic Updates
Training is presented in accordance with 49 CFR. Course objectives are for students to be able to apply the Dangerous Goods regulations properly, understand their responsibilities, know both visible and hidden hazards, know the proper Shipping Names required, know the value of using a checklist and how to properly pack, mark, label and document shipments of Non-Bulk Quantities of Class 8 Hazardous Materials.
Not valid outside the United States of America.
- Each unit in your cart comes with 1 Administrative Product Key for the use of administering the purchased Course Product Keys (Students).
Orders containing physical goods placed after 2:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.
We Also Recommend
Shipping Category B (UN 3373) Biological Substance and Related Materials (Training Course)
Shipping Category A (UN 2900 & UN 2814) Biological Substance and Related Materials (Training Course)
Shipping Biological Materials, Infectious Substances and Diagnostic Specimens (Public Training Seminar)