Shipping Category A (UN 2900 & UN 2814) Biological Substance and Related Materials (Training Course)
This Category A, UN 2900 & UN 2814, online training covers all aspects of Class 6.2 Infectious Substances transportation regulations, needed to comply with shipping regulations and IATA. As this is our most comprehensive training program, students receive all training chapters required by IATA and governmental regulations.
Training Chapters Include:
- General Familiarization
- Overview of Dangerous Goods Shipping
- Category A Infectious Substances (UN 2900 & UN 2814)
- Category B Infectious Substances (UN 3373)
- Exempt Patient Specimens
- Dry Ice (UN 1845)
- Preservatives with Infectious Substances
- Genetically Modified Organisms (UN 3245)
- Liquid Nitrogen
Test and Certificate
After completing all chapter and corresponding tests, the student can print their Certificate of Completion as their record of training.
Training Based on International and Local Regulations
Our online Class 6.2 Training trains you for your global location. While the training is primarily based on the international regulations developed by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and adopted by IATA, Saf-T-Pak provides references to country or region-specific regulations that may be important to you.
Internet Training Highlights
- Earn ASCLS P.A.C.E CEUs
- Valid throughout a 12 month cycle (from date of purchase)
- Automatic Updates
Training is presented in accordance with IATA/ICAO, 49 CFR and TDG. Course objectives are for students to be able to apply the Dangerous Goods regulations properly, understand their responsibilities, know both visible and hidden hazards, know the proper Shipping Names required, know the value of using a checklist and how to properly pack, mark, label and document shipments of Class 6, Division 2 material.
This Division 6.2 Shipping compliance training meets all regulatory and IATA requirements for any sized facility or staff. No matter how large or small, Saf-T-Pak has delivered Division 6.2 training to every type of organization, including:
- Community Hospitals
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Medical, Dental and Veterinary Practices
- University and Medical Research Centers
- CLIA Labs
- Physician's offices participating in Clinical Trials
Not valid in the United Kingdom.
- Each unit in your cart comes with 1 Administrative Product Key for the use of administering the purchased Course Product Keys (Students).
- A pack of keys can be sold in sizes up to 25.
To purchase multiple packs of Product Keys, increase the quantity in your cart. For the easiest administrative setup we suggest selecting the number of students to be trained and leaving the Shopping Cart quantity at 1 unless you are purchasing more than 25 keys or would like to have multiple administrators.
Orders containing physical goods placed after 2:00 PM Eastern, will be shipped next business day.
We Also Recommend
Shipping Category B (UN 3373) Biological Substance and Related Materials (Training Course)
Shipping Biological Materials, Infectious Substances and Diagnostic Specimens (Public Training Seminar)